Sunday 16 November 2014

Online Chat with Poppy - New Artist

Once we had changed the artist for Isabel Beau I began sharing information and talking with Poppy on a group chat on Facebook so we could easily communicate on behalf of my group. We spoke about certain topics such as:planning the digipak photoshoots, costume and general conversation about what kind of Pop artist she would be portraying.

I believe by having this easily accessible chat with Poppy outside of 6th form hours has really benefited our group because when we get new ideas we need to share with Poppy. This means,instead of trying to locate her in school I cam just message her at any time so both of us are updated and know what is going on.  Looking forward I am going to create a bigger group chat with all members of the group and Poppy so we can all chat and share ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment