Friday 21 November 2014

First Draft of Digipak

This is my first draft of my digipak, it is a basic digipak with just the pictures included. These pictures are from the first test shoot we did for our digiapk before we changed our artist. I selected my favourite images that I believe had the best quality and fitted the Pop genre the best, I then added this to a internet template of a digipak. 

With this digipak draft I wanted to see if I wanted my digipak to be either in colour or in black & white. This is because one of our main influences Pixie Lott has one of her albums in black & white, but in general pop albums are usual are in bight colours. I wanted to make some link to our music video because this can be seen in albums such as Rihanna's 'Loud' which has a similar design to her song released from the album, 'Only girl in the world'. With all this in mind looking at this digipak i will most likely just have the album all in colour to connect more to the Pop genre and appeal to the target audience so it stands out and attracts the young female audience more. 

In addition I am not going to use any of these images in my final digipak design because of us changing our artist. However but from creating this has helped me know what type of poses and shots I want to be included on my digiapk. Also when I take the photos I can be more refined and specific with the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment