Friday 28 November 2014

My Own Photo Shoot

For my photography I am doing my current unit on portraiture, I believe some of the portraits i took would work well for my digipak. The photos are still in a studio set with the white backdrop, however the costume and the make up are different showing a more vast range of looks of her. Also this abides by the Pop genre conventions of the record label wanting the artist to be clearly seen and of what they look like. 

Furthermore I believe the natural make up in these photos work better so I don't have to edit her skin to much like the other photo shoot photos. I am going to use 2 photos from my original photo shoot with her and then 2 photos from this shoot. Also I think these pictures show her innocent and young side more showing her personality clearly to her fans and the public. Where as the other photos with the white lace top showing her in a sexual light, voyeurism to appeal to a male audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment