Monday 5 January 2015

NEW DIGIPAK

After the feedback from my previous Digipaki knew I wanted to create a theme for my digipak using the woodlands pictures of the artist.

 I began by recreating my digipak by uploading my front cover image of the artist as this is still my favourtie on to the digpak template, this was a starting point for me. Also i found one other blank white wall photo shoot portrait of the artist to use as an extra panel image that fits in well. The struggle I had was finding 2 pictures that i wanted and would work within the digipak that were from the woodland shot, however i found 2 that I believe are beautiful shots and amplify the genre not as obvious as the first digipak but more low key and less in your face. The pictures still show innocence because she is a young artist but they also have a sex appeal because of her facial expressions she is pulling. Furthermore you could relate the digipak of the autumn theme with the soft pink colours to the Pop genre.

In additon I personally liked the extra social media links and the setting out of all the typography so i kept the layout of it the same but i wanted a new font. In addition I had used, 'Da Font' for my previous text for the artist and the album title etc, but I wanted something my delicate and girly, I found one called 'Piedrita'. I believe this really works well with my theme for the digipak and i kept the colour pink and white scheme for the typography as same as the original. 

The 2 CDs for the album have been similiary designed to the original digipak with the CD having the autumn leaves on it then that being the background for the bonus disc and the same again etc. I believe that the autumn leaves works with the leaves in the backgroudn of the 2 woodland shots with the artist in.I have yet still to make a lyric booklet but i have the front cover of it on the digipak with Isabel's face but i know I am going to have the pink watercolour background with the lyrics in white writing over it in the same font as the rest of the digipak.


No comments:

Post a Comment