Tuesday 16 December 2014

Feedback for Digipak and Poster

Friday's lesson as a whole class we had a feedback session for 2 hours on each others Digipak's and the Posters to go with it, that we had so far.

I had a near enough finished first draft of my digipak and a simple designed poster that I was not sure to begin with was what I really wanted it to look like, because of deadlines needing to be made. I explained my concept to my fellow students and teacher Sinead of my reasons for the design of the digipak, overall the feedback was positive with constructive feedback for my work. The feedback I felt gave me new ideas to explore and to change a few things in general. However one of the most repeated comments on my Digipak was that the pictures work but i had no background scenery pictures that i had to contrast from the simple photo shoot style pictures of Isabel.

From all the feedback and support I was given I then began to think of new ways to increase the appeal to my digipak and what new photos I could take for it to be more eye catching and less simple pictures. I have an idea to go to Danson Park, were we first took the original digipak photos of myself, however i would use the woodlands area of the park for the shoot. I wanted also for Poppy to wear a costume of a black jacket to relate to the black top she wore for the previous set of photos, so it would make a connection through the colour black. I am going to test out this idea and then expand from this on a new digipak and poster based around it for the next deadline. 

Here are a few of the feedback sheets I got back after the session on Friday:

No comments:

Post a Comment