Sunday 12 October 2014

Green Screen - Katy Perry Digipak Analysis

In Friday's lesson I filmed and uploaded my green screen of me verbally analysing Katy Perry's digipak(Pop genre) from the power point i had previously created. Also from learning how to work and produce a green screen I feel i have gained another skill and I think this will be helpful in some aspects of our music video when producing it.
This is the original recording of my digipak analysis that i did with my group i only decided to speak about Katy Perry's digipak as i felt i a lot to say about it and the comments i made were of a better quality than the others from the Pop genre.In addition after uploading this recording i uploaded it to Final Cut Pro were i began to edit the video and place a picture of Katy Perry's digipak as the background.Moreover l had to move myself into the bottom right hand corner as the picture covered the whole background and i was covering half of it. I ave learnt for my next experience with using a green screen that i need to position myself more to the side of screen and put the camera at a further distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment